Contact Monitoring Equipment
Current Stock -
Centrateq Ltd is pleased to announce a partnership agreement with Quality Electronics Design S.A. of Luxembourg, to distribute
their unique Gnostic64 ultra high speed contact measurement system in the UK and Ireland.
The system was developed by Ben Haest the Managing Director of QED in response to a need within the Test and Development
community to measure high speed electronic contact response to vibration and environmental testing in the laboratory. Originally
driven by specifications within the Automotive industry this has now become a more widely specified requirement within all types of
electronic equipment use.
The Gnostic 64 Systems offers a unique solution to monitoring electronic contacts during vibration or other environmental testing
- Up up 64 Simultaneous measurement channels
- Independant current source per channel
- High accuracy programmable time trigger
- Up to 12.5 nano seconds time resolution
- Independent amplitude trigger for each channel
- Recording of micro interruptions for off-line analysis
- Multiple simultaneous trgger events ensure no data loss
- Signal conditioning for noise-free and reliable measurements
- Recording of the excitation frequency and temperature during test
- Recording of the contact resistance trend during the test
- Synchronisation of multiple systems
The system comes complete with its own bespoke analysis software suite to maximise the benefits of the data collected.
Available as a 4 channel base system or up to 64 channels for applications requiring the monitoring of numerous electronic
contacts, the Gnostic 64 has established itself as the only way of reliably monitoring and measuring micro contact events during all
types of vibration, environmental and endurance tests.
For further details or to arrange a demonstration please contact Jim Flanagan at email@example.com or telephone 0121 706 2319